Are you Content-Ed with your online content?
Need Some Help?
I’m just like you. I once owned a retail store and wore at least ten different hats during any given day. But here’s the honest and hard truth:
“You absolutely must market your business in a productive and meaningful way in order to attract more customers and make more money.” – Marsha Pearson
It’s a tough pill to swallow. The good news is, once you have a comfort level with content creation and marketing, it will get easier and easier – I know that for a fact. That’s why I am creating Content-Ed. It’s an online training designed for busy professionals and business owners. Every module is a “tiny bite”. No more than about ten minutes. So you can learn just that one little thing you wondered about. And get on with your day. Period.
(PS I’ll even show you how I made the “ending” to this featured video!)
“Working with Marsha was one of the best investments we have ever made. She is intuitive, thorough, and creative. We were left with a laundry list of projects to complete – work, work work! But we had better focus and understanding of what we needed to do to improve.” – Jerry M.
Dear Entrepreneur and Friend,
My name is Marsha Pearson. I always say “your success is my success” – and I really truly mean it. I recently surveyed over 3,000 small business owners and was surprised and saddened to find that the #1 challenge was content creation. It is my goal and mission to help make this better. We are all so busy nowadays, and there are so many distractions, I know that businesses need help.
I have presented hundreds of seminars and webinars over the last six years or so. The only problem is, I can’t cover everything you need to know in those sessions – it’s simply impossible.
So, I thought, how can I motivate business owners to market smarter? I’ve had this course on the back burner for far too long. It’s time to jump!
My goal is to remove the frustration you have with email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and EVERY online tool you use. I know how it is – you probably aren’t a marketer – yet you have to wear lots of hats to run your business. You’re not confident when it comes to using online tools, so you just give up. No more giving up! I am here to motivate you and get you off of square one so that you can actually market your business in a way that will actually work – if you just put in a little time and effort!
Modular Learning Made Easy!
My curriculum will include short, easy-to-use modules of about 5-10 minutes each! I’ll have videos, written instructions and lessons – so that, once you’ve finished, you know you’ve learned something that will help you make more money!
Exclusive weekly Q&A group phone sessions, and bi-weekly live webinars – half an hour each – attend as often as you like. Once you’re registered in the course – you’ll have two full years of learning including any updates or changes!
Are you a business owner or marketer who wants to…
- make an investment in online learning that will really pay off?
- know how to effectively market online – and profit from the results?
- use successful email marketing techniques?
- Finally know how to use social media properly, plus learn a ton of cool tricks along the way?
- finally be seen as a leading expert in your field?
- Exclusive access to the bi-weekly webinars – we’ll have a different topic each session in a quick 1/2 hour format.
- Access to recordings of any of the bi-weekly webinars (recordings will be available for at least two months)
- Copies of all slides from webinars.
- Access to the weekly Q&A phone sessions with Marsha. You can ask her any questions you might have as you go through Content-Ed.
- The complete Content-Ed Online Curriculum, designed to help you navigate through online marketing techniques, social media, email marketing best practices and other marketing tactics at your own pace, looking at any of the modules you like in any order. Here’s what you’ll learn – at your own pace:
- The importance of building your online brand: an introduction
- How to build your brand online effectively using “the layering effect“
- How to use content effectively to boost your online presence and promote your brand
- How to find great content easily from around the web. It’s already there – you just have to look for it!
- How to create great content from what you already know as an expert in your field.
- How to design your website so that it really works to bring you more clients.
- Learn Email marketing techniques in “small bites”. Each tiny segment will help you learn just one thing, so you can digest the information slowly.
- Individualized learning sections for the top email service providers including Constant Contact, AWeber, Mail Chimp and more.
- I’ll show you how to set up your Facebook page correctly, and everything – and I really mean everything – you need to use your page to your best advantage.
- How to use Facebook ads – finally!
- Everything you need to know to use Twitter including exclusive statistics and tips others won’t share with you
- How to use LinkedIn to effectively grow your business including tips on improving ANY profile, what to say, and how to say it.
- Help you explore Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat to decide whether these tools make sense for your marketing efforts
- How to best put Google+ to work for you
- How to use data collected to measure the effectiveness of your online marketing and campaigns
- Finally! How to set up and conduct webinars
- Tools, tools and more tools! Both online and offline, that we think make marketing easier and/ or more fun!
- Content-Ed is NOT connected to any particular big company or brand, so we can provide tons of good stuff and provide feedback that is REAL, not “made up”. No big company can sponsor us, so we can remain unbiased.
- Any future updates to the Content-Ed Curriculum while your membership is active – we’ll keep content updated with everything you need to know when it comes to social media.
BONUS OFFERS FOR PRE-REGISTRANTS ONLY:
- Three complimentary months usage of “Email By Marsha”, our own email service platform. Use it to send as many professional-looking emails to your audience as you like – and we’ll show you how to use it! (After the first three months, if you decide to use the service, investment cost will depend on the number of contacts in your account)
- Exclusive live access to our bi-weekly one-hour group “teaching” calls.
- Your own FREE copy of “Contagious: Why Things Catch On” by Jonah Berger – a REAL book, sent right to you from Amazon.
Content-Ed Goes LIVE February 1, 2017!
Pre-Register for an introductory investment of $397
for 2 full years of access to Content-Ed
Once the program goes live, the cost will be $500/year
BY MAKING AN INVESTMENT NOW, YOU’LL HAVE TWO FULL YEARS OF LEARNING – INCLUDING UPDATES – WITHOUT PAYING ONE PENNY MORE!
WHY USE CONTENT-ED INSTEAD OF SOME OTHER ONLINE CURRICULUM?
- Content-Ed does NOT just hit the main points of using online marketing – we get down to the nitty-gritty details that could make a difference to you in getting real value out of the various platforms out there.
- We are not tied to any particular brand names when it comes to email marketing or other online tools, so we can talk about and demonstrate lots of them, so you have a real feel of what will work for you.
- Content-Ed includes extensive “how-tos” for various time saving tools – not only how to best use Hootsuite, but also Buffer, Klout, Tweetdeck and more.
- I’ll show you how to use various other online services – some you probably don’t even know exist yet!
- Content-Ed combines the online program with live webinars at least twice per month.
- You can use the forums that come with the curriculum, if you like, or…
- Use the exclusive email to contact me directly.
- TRUE – it’s not free – but what I’ve found over the years is that, anything with good value and sustainability usually comes with a cost. If you pre-register now – it’s far far less than a cup of coffee!
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THE CONTENT-ED CURRICULUM?
- If you are a solo-preneur you wear a LOT of hats. Content-Ed will make you more efficient.
- Small business owners, this course is for you. Even if you want to hire someone to “do it for you”, you’ll have the confidence needed to be sure the work is done correctly.
- Do you work as a marketer, and absolutely must keep your skills up-to-date? This is for you.
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups – how will people discover you in today’s crowded market? The Content-Ed Curriculum will give you the edge you need to come out strong.
- Consultants, who need a strong brand
- Service Professionals, who need to constantly “fill the client funnel”
- Are you a butcher, a baker a candlestick maker? ANYONE in business – especially brick and mortar retailers – can benefit from the Content-Ed Curriculum!
THIS IS A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!
Every time I have hired Marsha for a client she has impressed me. She is consistently ahead of the curve and very fast at delivering what she has promised. Often she delivers much more than originally negotiated, and does it with pleasure. I am excited to have projects that I can include Marsha in because I know it will be a smooth and pleasurable process. – Ginny R.
I have the pleasure of knowing Marsha since 2010. She is a very knowledgeable resource for many aspects of marketing and business. She created a few templates for me to use on Constant Contacts, as well as “saving the day” when we had editing problems. Marsha gets back in touch with you right away! In addition, she redesigned our business cards and got them for me at a fabulous price!! You can trust Marsha to steer you in the right direction when it comes to promoting your business via email, website, business cards, brochures and more. I highly recommend Marsha Pearson for anyone who wants a more professional look to their marketing materials. – Susan S.
Marsha is so easy to work with – she does her homework and stays on top of all the changes, and is always willing to help. She always makes you feel like you are her only customer, and I trust her at every level. She’s a truly nice person who “gets it”! – David Y.
Marsha has helped me develop my email marketing plan with practical, logical advice. The plan we developed has led to measurable, positive results. – Victoria M.
Marsha is an amazingly talented web designer, marketing specialist, and support contact for any business or organization to have as part of your team. Marsha helped me to design and launch a new web site during the final days of my most recent Film production called Travis – The True Story of Travis Walton. She has also helped me extensively market and manage event registration material for a major conference. Her attention to detail, efficiency, & kindness helping me jump thru technical hoops is humbling. I would recommend her services to any one looking to improve the way they reach their market effectively. A day with Marsha is like a year on your own. – Jennifer S.
Marsha did a great job for me in getting our Constant Contact newsletter more streamlined and professional. I highly recommend her! – Dieter S.